These are a range of activities taking part in the library during Health and Wellbeing week 2018. Click on links below to see the posters
- Launch of the Menopause support group on Thursday 17th May 7.00 – 8.30 in the library. The group will meet monthly and the focus will be on women’s health. See poster for details.
- Restorative Yoga session and Hatha Flow Yoga session – this gentle form of exercise is suitable for beginners. Event is free, however, booking is essential as spaces will be limited. Both sessions are on Tuesday 22nd May. See posters for details of session times.
- Tuesday 22nd May – Talk by two members of Spikin’ Autism who will discuss Autism spectrum conditions and how these have impacted on personal experience and life. The presentation will include how the support group started, their achievements as well as raising awareness to people in the community about the condition.
- Restorative-Yoga poster
- Hatha-Yoga-Taster-Alford Poster
- Autism Awareness Poster 4 May 2018
- 2 Menopause-support-Group-Alford